Listen below, or download here. (31:16/14.3 MB)
Today we're doing a couple of things differently! First of all, I've recorded our show on a different frequency. The sound is no better or no worse, but the filesize is now smaller for quicker downloading.
Second, the title says it all. Today we are exploring the Breaking Bread hymnal (2006 edition), by Oregon Catholic Press. However, instead of black listing (er, ripping apart) the bad pieces, we're doing something much more positive. We're white listing (er, praising) all the good pieces. In today's episode, we've covered hymns numbered 35-109 (Advent through Epiphany).
Also, I did some road-casting (er, at Holy Ghost Church). How did the Christus Vincit Leprechaun do at the studio in my absence? Brace yourselves!
Music (plenty of it):
1. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty (tune: Lobe den Herren);
2. Jesus, the Very Thought of You (tune: St. Agnes);
3. Mortem Tuam Annuntiamus, Domine (chant from Jubilate Deo);
4. Danish Amen; Now Thank We All Our God (tune: Nun Danket)
5. Joy (the classic rock adaptation of J.S. Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring) by Charlie Crowe, brought to you by the Podsafe Music Network.
Commercials: The Cafeteria is Closed, iPadre , Disciples with Microphones
Top Ten Least Popular Features of Today's (Newly-built) Cathedrals, courtesy of All About Me. (Hat tip to Nick Basehore for pointing the link to our readers!)